Foothill College Online Application
Thanks for choosing Foothill College!
Foothill has an open-door admission policy for all high-school graduates and non-graduates who are 18 years of age or older.
Our classes run on the quarter system with a shortened summer session.
- We're accepting admission applications for Spring & Summer 2019. Check back May 1 to apply for Fall 2019.
- For registration and other important dates and deadlines, see the academic calendar.
When and When Not to Use This Form
Is this the right application form for you?
We use OpenCCC, a statewide online admission application for the California Community Colleges system.
ALL NEW STUDENTS apply with this form, EXCEPT for the following:
- International Students applying for F1 Visa or transferring F1. See how to apply for the International Student Program
- Apprenticeship Program Applicants: See how to apply for a trade apprenticeship
NOTE: High School Students enrolled in Grades 9-12: See our dual enrollment steps
Submit a new admission application if you
- have never attended Foothill College
- are a former Foothill College student, but skipped either the fall, winter or spring terms
- submitted a Foothill College admissions application but did not register for classes
- registered for classes at Foothill College but dropped them before the refund deadline
- are an F-1 Student at another college or university
Get your first year of college free!
We encourage all first-time, full-time students to apply for Financial Aid.
Eligibility for Foothill College Promise is not based on financial need but rather if you maintain full-time status. And we know all full-time students can use extra cash for college!
Also, if you are waiting for the fall admission application to open on May 1, you can still apply now for financial aid for 2019-2020!
Admissions and Records
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101
Can't find an answer on our website?
TEXT your admissions or registration question/concern to Foothill's ASK ME! service.
Text questions will be answered during regular business hours.
A & R Office Hours
MAIN CAMPUSMon. & Tues. 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Wed. & Thurs. 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
SUNNYVALE CENTERMon.–Thurs. 10 a.m.–7:30 p.m.
Fri. 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
HOLIDAYS & EXCEPTIONSMonday, May 27: Memorial Day Holiday
Academic Dates & Deadlines