Female student looking at books

Financial Aid

Help Paying For College

Financial aid is money that is given, paid or loaned to you to help pay for your college education or vocational training. It can also be a waiver of select college fees.

To start, check out our financial aid program options.

Then apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application, depending on eligibility.

Check back here often for announcements, news and workshops dates. We look forward to helping you!

In the News

More Pell Grant money available for year-round students!

June 22, 2017 - July 15, 2017

Beginning with Summer Quarter 2017, a student who would have normally received Pell Grant aid for only three (3) quarters of enrollment, can now get up to four (4 )quarters worth of Pell Grant if they attend in summer. 

That is up to 133% of the normal annual amount if you attend in all four quarters! 

Contact the Financial Aid Office to learn more about how this change may positively impact your financial aid award for Summer quarter (Building 8100, main campus).

Phone: 650.949.7245
Email: fhfinancialaidoffice@foothill.edu





Students Services Building

Questions?We're Here to Help!

Financial Aid Office



Building 8100, Room 8101

Financial Aid Questions?