Make an Appointment
For summer quarter 2022, our Transfer Center is closed beginning June 24 after 3pm. We will reopen on August 22nd. Transfer Center emails will be checked during the summer.
You may join the Counseling Center for 15-minute Quick Questions as follows:
Mon. and Tues 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Wed. and Thurs. 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
*Exception: Open Fri., 7/1, 9/9 & 9/16 8:30a.m. - 3;00 p.m.
We will be closed July 4 holiday and Sept. 2 and 5 in observ- ance of Labor Day.
Contact the Counseling Department at 650-949-7423 or 650-949-7821.
NOTE: Appointments can only be made one week out.
Appointments book quickly. If the online appointment scheduler doesn’t show any appointments, please call 650-949-7821 or 650-949-7423 to get help scheduling an appointment.
Transfer Center PHONE appointments: The counselor will call you at your scheduled phone appointment time.
Transfer Center ONLINE/ZOOM appointments: The appointment system will email you a Zoom link when you schedule an online/zoom appointment. Click that link at the time of your appointment.
ONLINE/ZOOM APPOINTMENTOn the appointment date/time, please check in at the Foothill College Transfer Center, room 8329 or call 650-949-7821 to check-in.
Please note: Appointments can only be made one week in advance.
For assistance please call 650-949-7821. If there is no answer please leave a message. You may also email email@example.com and we will return emails within 24hrs.
Got a burning question? Need help quick? Drop-in for a 15-minute Quick Questions session. It's the way to get answers FAST!
NOTE: Educational plans, academic probation issues and transcript evaluations typically require more time than the 15-minutes. Please schedule an appointment below for more involved academic support.
Transfer Center's Quick Questions are every Tuesday and Friday from 11:30a.m. - 12:45 p.m. (times and dates subject to change )
The telephone will not be answered between 1:00 -1:30 p.m for staff lunch break.
We apologize for any inconvenience. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we do our part to minimize the spread of Covid19.
1. Prepare for Your Appointment
Follow steps 1,2, & 3 to make an appointment with a transfer counselor. Includes academic, career, and personal counseling.
- Apply to Foothill College (if necessary)
- Take English and math assessments (if necessary)
- Bring documents: other college transcripts, test scores and any other records relevant to issues you want to discuss
- Make a list of potential transfer universities and major programs
2. Review Appointment Guidelines
- Maximum 30 minutes per appointment
- Maximum 5 appointments per quarter
- Telephone counseling appointments available for distance learners
- Minimum 24 hours notice required for appointment cancellations
- After 2 no shows (without cancelling), only 10 – 15 minute Quick Question counseling sessions will be allowed for remainder of the quarter
We're Here to Help!
Student Services Building, 3rd Floor Room 8329
UC, CSU, &California Private School
VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE:
UC Week: September 14-17
AICCU Week: September 21-24
CSU Week: October 5-9
* Details Coming Soon!