SOAR Enrollment Workshops
Student Orientation, Assessment & Registration
Why attend a SOAR workshop?
SOAR workshops help new Foothill students complete steps to receive priority registration to get their earliest date to enroll in classes.
What You'll Learn, What You'll Complete
Attend SOAR orientation to learn about free college, financial aid, and assessments.
- After orientation, meet with a counselor to create an educational plan.
- End with a tour of the campus!
- After completing SOAR, you'll be ready to register for fall classes with your earliest registration date possible.
- Fall Quarter 2023 starts Monday, Sept. 25
How to Get Ready for Registration Days
IMPORTANT: You need a CWID (Student ID) to complete SOAR. If you've applied for admission to Foothill, you already have one!
If you have a problem filling out the admission application, we'll have onsite support to help you apply when you arrive.
Follow These Steps
- Apply for Admission to Foothill College
- Bring your 8-digit CWID number
- Bring your high school transcripts