Installment Payment Plan
Foothill College offers an installment payment plan for those unable to pay their balances in full. Students who enroll in an installment payment plan will not be dropped for nonpayment.
- Students with balances from previous quarters are not eligible.
- You can enroll in the quarterly payment plan through your MyPortal Account.
- You will have the option to pay with a credit card.
- There is a $25 nonrefundable processing fee to enroll in the quarterly payment plan. The processing fee is only charged when you are enrolling in payment plan.
- The payment plan cannot be reversed once signed.
|The last day to sign up for the Winter 2022 installment plan is Friday, Jan 14.|
About the Installment Payment Plan
- The payment plan is divided into three payments (2 installments for Summer).
- $25 payment plan service fee is nonrefundable. Students will be charged the service fee for each quarter they are enroll in a payment plan. Service fee will be automatically reversed only when the California College Promise Grant (formerly known as the BOG [Board of Governors] Fee Waiver) is approved.
- Students taking classes at both De Anza and Foothill need to select one payment plan only per quarter.
- Payments will be adjusted if classes are added or dropped during the quarter.
- Installments will be automatically charged to the saved payment method on the scheduled date(s).
- Scheduled installment payment dates for the most current quarter are posted inside the Bill Payment System.
How to enroll in the Payment Plan
Students without balance due from prior quarter(s) and with a balance of $50 or more for the current quarter are eligible to enroll in an installment plan.
- Log in to MyPortal, click "Apps" and find the Bill Payment system under the Student section.
- Click the Payment Plan tab to enroll in a payment plan or view your current plan and payment schedule.
Send an email to email@example.com or call (650) 949-7331 if you have any questions.
We're Here to Help!
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101
Virtual Services Only: Oct. 1–Dec. 21
Please contact us by Phone, Email, Chat or Help Form during business hours:
Monday–Thursday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m. & Friday: 9 a.m.–Noon
HOLIDAYS & EXCEPTIONS
Closed Nov. 11 for Veterans Day
Closed Nov. 25–26 for Thanksgiving HolidaySUNNYVALE CENTER CLOSED Please contact Main Campus for virtual services.
Academic Dates & Deadlines