Drop for Nonpayment Summer 2022
Students with a total fee balance of $250 or more by end of the following date will be dropped for nonpayment. Your total fee balance is cumulative, including De Anza charges if your are or were enrolled at De Anza for any quarter.
Drop for nonpayment will take place by END of day on:
- Wednesday, June 8.
Note: Drop for nonpayment date(s) vary for each quarter. If you enroll for Summer 2022 classes after the drop for nonpayment date (06/08), your Summer classes will not be dropped by the system.
- Students whose Financial Aid funds (grants and loans only) have been awarded and approved for Academic Year 2022-2023, you are excluded from the drop for nonpayment program.
- Students are responsible for initiating the official drop process through MyPortal. Contact A&R Office using the Help Form if you have any questions about the drop process.
- Please note it may take several days for Financial Aid paperwork to be processed.
- International students whose valid I-20 is issued by Foothill or De Anza College will not be dropped for nonpayment.
- International students are responsible for initiating the official drop process through MyPortal.
- If you want to drop a class, you are responsible for initiating the official drop process through MyPortal. If you have add/drop questions, you can send an email to Admssions and Records Office using the A&R Help Form.
- Notifying the class instructor does not start the process.
- Failure to officially drop classes by the appropriate deadline will result in assessed enrollment fees for which students are financially responsible as well as failing grades on official college transcripts.
- Drop deadlines vary by class. To view last refund dates or drop deadlines: Login to your Myportal, find Student Registration icon on the Student Section, and click "View Your Class Schedule".
Please send an email to email@example.com or call the Cashiering Team at 650.949.7331.
We're Here to Help!
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101
Summer 2022 Hours
JUNE 27– JULY 1 Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m
JULY 5– AUG. 4 Monday–Wednesday: 8 a.m.–Noon
Please contact us by Phone, Email, Chat or Help Form during business hours.
Monday–Thursday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Friday: 9 a.m.–3 p.m. (*July 1 Only)
*Fridays: Virtual Offices Closed for Summer
HOLIDAYS & EXCEPTIONS
July 4 Independence Day
Sept. 5 Labor Day
SUNNYVALE CENTER CLOSED
Please visit or contact the Main Campus for in-person or virtual services.