Ways To Pay Your Fees
Pay online with a credit card when you register for classes at the time of registration.
Mail a check to: Foothill College, 12345 El Monte Road, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
Go to Admissions and Records Office in Building 8100.
- Photo ID is required.
- Always request a receipt.
Forms of Acceptable Payment
Make check payable to Foothill College. Deliver in person or send to: Cashier's Office, Foothill College, 12345 El Monte Road, Lost Altos Hills, CA 94022. Please make sure to include your full name, current address and phone number on the face of the check. To help process your payment and ensure that you receive proper credit, please include your student ID number on the check. See returned check policy.
- You may use VISA, MASTERCARD, or DISCOVER to pay your fees and/or any previous balance.
- You can either pay online or in person at Admissions and Records.
- Please note: When paying in person, you will be asked to show a picture ID.
- For your convenience, you can also fax the Credit Card Authorization Form. Use fax 650.949.7694.
- Please see the Returned Check/Charge Policy section on this page.
Returned Check/Charge Policy
- Admissions and Records will notify students by email if their check or credit card payment is returned for any reason.
- A "returned check/payment hold" will be placed on all accounts, which will block student's ability to add/drop classes, obtain grades or transcripts, or any other records or registration service.
- To remove the hold, the original payment plus $25 returned item charge must be received.
Foothill College reserves the right to refuse to accept personal checks from persons who have previously written bad checks.
Bounced checks are liable for up to three times the amount of the check or $100.00, whichever is more, plus the face value of the check and any court costs.
—California Civil Code, Ch 522, Sec 1719
Questions? Please use the A&R Help Form or call 650.949.7331.
We're Here to Help!
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101
Can't find an answer on our website?
TEXT your admissions or registration question/concern to Foothill's ASK ME! service.
Text questions will be answered during regular business hours.
A & R Office Hours
MAIN CAMPUSMon. & Tues. 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Wed. & Thurs. 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
SUNNYVALE CENTERMon.–Tues. 10 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
Wed.–Thurs. 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Fri. 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Holiday & ExceptionsMain Campus:
Closed Monday, Jan. 20 Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
Closed Thursday, Feb. 6 Student Services Meeting (Campus Open)
Closed Feb. 14-Feb. 17 Presidents Day Weekend
Academic Dates & Deadlines