Ways To Pay Your Fees
Pay online with a credit card when you register for classes at the time of registration.
Mail a check to: Foothill College, 12345 El Monte Road, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
Go to Admissions and Records Office in Building 8100 (campus is temporary closed).
- Photo ID is required.
- Always request a receipt.
Forms of Acceptable Payment
Make check payable to Foothill College. Deliver in person or send to: Cashier's Office, Foothill College, 12345 El Monte Road, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022. Please make sure to include your full name, current address and phone number on the face of the check. To help process your payment and ensure that you receive proper credit, please include your student ID number on the check. See returned check policy.
- You may use VISA, MASTERCARD, or DISCOVER to pay your fees and/or any previous balance.
- You can either pay online or in person at Admissions and Records.
- Please note: When paying in person, you will be asked to show a picture ID.
- For your convenience, you can also fax the Credit Card Authorization Form. Use fax 650.949.7694.
- Please see the Returned Check/Charge Policy section on this page.
International Payments Via Flywire
Students from outside the United States can use Flywire to pay by bank transfer, credit or debit card, or other local payment options depending on your country.
- Log in to MyPortal to access your bill
- Open the Apps section and click on the icon for “International Payments – Flywire.”
- Choose your country from the list and follow instructions to submit your payment.
For additional support and information about paying with Flywire, visit the International Payments webpage for the Foothill-De Anza college district.
- You won’t be able to pay with Flywire until you have registered for classes, and you cannot prepay for future charges.
- Allow two business days for the payment to post to your account.
Returned Check/Charge Policy
- Admissions and Records will notify students by email if their check or credit card payment is returned for any reason.
- A "returned check/payment hold" will be placed on all accounts, which will block student's ability to add/drop classes, obtain grades or transcripts, or any other records or registration service.
- To remove the hold, the original payment plus $25 returned item charge must be received.
Foothill College reserves the right to refuse to accept personal checks from persons who have previously written bad checks.
Bounced checks are liable for up to three times the amount of the check or $100.00, whichever is more, plus the face value of the check and any court costs.
—California Civil Code, Ch 522, Sec 1719
You can view and print your official invoice (schedule/bill) via your Myportal.
- Open the "Apps" page in MyPortal and click on the "Ebill" icon.
- Click on "Select an academic period" and choose a quarter/term.
- Click the "View Statement" button.
- Print the statement from your computer.
Your statement will list classes in which you've enrolled for the selected term, your charges and payments.
Questions? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 650.949.7331.
We're Here to Help!
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101
Spring 2022 Hours
Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Please contact us by Phone, Email, Chat or Help Form during business hours.
Monday–Thursday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m. & Friday: 9 a.m.-Noon
SUNNYVALE CENTER CLOSED
Please visit or contact the Main Campus for in-person or virtual services.
Academic Dates & Deadlines