Associated Students of Foothill College
We Are Your Voice in Action
Attend our next Virtual Town Hall
Fall Meeting Information
ASFC Campus Council will meet weekly on THURSDAYS at 2–4 p.m. VIRTUALLY via ZOOM this fall — except during finals, college breaks and summer session. Please check back for
Zoom details once the quarter begins on Sept. 21!
Join us to make a difference!
Purpose Fuels Passion
As a student of Foothill College, you are a member of the Associated Students of Foothill College, known as ASFC.
Campus Council — the official name of your student government — manages the affairs of ASFC.
The goal of ASFC Campus Council is to give a voice to all students, enabling YOU to become an integral part of the college community.
ASFC Campus Council Responsibilities
- Appointing officers and students to campuswide councils and committees
- Sharing governance in the development of Foothill College policies and annual budget
- Adopting and overseeing use of an annual ASFC budget
- Allocating funds for new programs and projects
- Student advocacy
- Providing and administering a program of activities and services for students
ASFC Appointed Positions
Please check back for the Fall 2020 application form.
The ASFC Campus Council meets virtually weekly on Thursdays at 2–4 p.m., except during summer. Please check back for Zoom meeting details.
QUESTIONS? Contact ASFC Secretary Mariana Cordero at email@example.com
Questions? Contact Me!
2020-2021 ASFC President Abhiraj Muhar
Campus Center, Upper Level, Room 2013