ASFC Boards of Government
To develop and recommend to the ASFC Campus Council such legislation, policies, codes, regulations, ASFC activities, and declarations as may be necessary to effectively implement, develop and coordinate ASFC activities and programs in the areas of Finance, Fundraising and ASFC Business Operations.
Vice President of Finance
The Vice President of Finance shall:
- Serve as the chief executive officer of the Finance Board of Directors
- Assume the duties of president in the absence of the ASFC President
- Serve as a voting member of the ASFC Campus Council.
- Be a member of the President's Cabinet.
- Be an ex-officio voting member of all commissions, committees and agencies represented on the ASFC Finance Board of Directors.
- Assume other duties as may devolve to his/her office, or as amy be assigned to his/her office by the ASFC Campus Council or the President's Cabinet.
Budget Analyst (5 positions)
Business Operations Specialist
The ASFC Campus Council meetings resume in Fall 2021 weekly on Thursday from 2-4 PM. More information foothill.edu/asfc.
Questions? Contact Me!
Will Archipe Makunga, ASFC VP of Finance
Campus Center, Upper Level, Room 2013