Adding Content Sections to Your Basic Profile
Use the Snippet tool to select content sections to add to your profile content section.
NOTE: All profiles automatically include the following editable main content and sidebar
- Profile-Job Title
- Faculty Schedule (not editable)
- Profile-Sidebar-Profile Image
- Profile-Sidebar-Building & Room
Selecting Additional Profile Content Snippets
Click on the Snippet tool and then select from these profile content types — listed
in alphabetical order, not by what to include. You choose what to add to your basic profile information.
- Profile-Affiliations (Foothill and outside organizations which you belong)
- Profile-Course Information
*(Note: Along with this option, all faculty profiles automatically include a Faculty
Schedule snippet that displays the two current terms of course sections.)
- Profile-Favorite Quote
- Profile-Image (Requires a 700 px wide dimension)
- Profile-Membership (Foothill governance committees and oher working groups)
- Profile-Office Hours
When You Add a Snippet
When adding a snippet from the list above, as an example with Profile-Affiliations, you will see a table format with the snippet name (Affiliations), the Affilations
Label (My Affiliations), and an a prompt in the editable area to enter YOUR content, such as list of affiliations.
Once saved and published, the table format will render with a My Affiliations subheading
and your edited content.
You can edit the content to include links to other websites.