Student Technology Support Hub
Technology Needs Request
Emergency Relief Fund
Foothill College established an Emergency Relief Fund at the start of the COVID-19 crisis to provide assistance to students with technology needs, including (but not limited to) computer loans and Wifi hot spot grants.
You may also use this form to request financial assistance that may not be a technology need. Request assistance by filling out the Emergency Relief Request Form.
Computer Loan Program
Foothill College offers a computer loan program to enrolled students, helping to meet your course material needs.
- Computers are loaned for the term in which they are requested
- You have an option to renew at the end of the quarter
- To request a computer loan, fill out the Emergency Relief Request form
If you've already submitted a request, you will be contacted soon about your computer loan status and when a computer will be ready for pick up.
Foothill College offers a way for students to get and stay connected to their online classes by assisting with internet access.
- Foothill College does not have hot spots to loan
- Only financial awards are available for internet assistance
- To request a financial award, fill out the Emergency Relief Request form
If you've already submitted a request, you will be contacted by financial aid to learn of your fund disbursement.
We're Here to Help!
Student Support Portal
Once you log into Canvas, access Student Services and Academic Support contact information directly. Just look for and click on this icon below on your Canvas left menu!