course sections found.
Open Seats as of Jan. 27, 04:00 PM
INTRODUCTION TO COLLEGE
- Description: Introduction to Foothill College academic policies, resources, programs and services; tools for career exploration, determination and decision making; choosing the right classes based on career/academic goals, the transfer process; study skills; time management and formulation of computer based educational plans.
- Advisory: ESLL 236 & 237; maximum UC credit awarded for completion of CNSL 1 and CNSL 5 is 4.5 quarter units; not open to students with credit in CNSL 50.
- Repeatability: Not Repeatable.
- Hours: 1 hours lecture per week. (12 hours total per quarter.)
- Transferability: CSU and UC
- Transfer GE: Information regarding how this course is applied toward CSU GE/Breadth or IGETC certification is available at:
- Foothill Transfer GE Guide
Department Note:Appointments and information: (650) 949-7423
All CNSL 5 classes meet the first 6 weeks of the quarter unless otherwise noted. It is highly recommended that the student complete math and English assessments before the first day of class.
OnlineOnline: a fully online asynchronous class where you work in your time and place to meet the instructor's requirements
Course Dates: 02/20/2023 - 03/31/2023
15 of 15 open waitlist
Day & Time
Async Asynchronous: flexible time and place such as Online in Canvas with recorded lectures
This is a fully online asynchronous class, allowing the student to work according to their schedule to meet the weekly requirements outlined by the course instructor.