Return to Campus
Guidelines for Faculty & Staff Returning to Campus
- You must check in on the Optimum HQ website before coming to campus.
- Optimum HQ Training materials for the OptimumHQ app are on the ETS website
- The division office will have a supply of hand sanitizer and wipes for faculty use. Use the wipes to clean any surface you touch. For example, use the wipes to clean door handles, arm chair rests, and classroom technology.
- Wear a mask at all times while on campus, except when in your designated office or scheduled classroom by yourself with the door closed
- Eating is only permitted in your designated office or scheduled classroom. Don’t eat in common shared spaces. (e.g., Break Rooms, Shared Office Spaces, Conference Rooms, Copy Room Areas).
- Only use designated bathrooms. If a bathroom has a sign, “Do Not Use,” please don’t enter the space.
- Follow parking regulations. Parking is free for students.
- Follow all designated signs.