Cherry Blossoms

Current International Students

Tax Information

Every non-immigrant must file tax,  irrespective of income or days of presence in the U.S., with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

This also applies to your spouse and dependents/children on F-2 visas.

Filing your taxes is necessary to maintain your visa status and not be out of compliance.Foothill ISP Quick Tax Guide 1Foothill ISP Tax Quick Guide 2

Download Foothill ISP Tax Quick Guide (PDF).






Foothill College Ambassadors

Group of ambassador students

We're Hiring an International Student Programs Ambassador for Winter

Work virtually. Earn $17 an hour at 10–15 hours per week in our ISP office. Apply by Jan. 3!

How to Apply

ph default text

We're Here to Help!

International Student Programs Office


Administration Building 1900 Room 1933