Current International Students
Inspiration to Enjoy — Campus Life & Facilities
- The American Institute of Architects has honored our campus as "the most beautiful community college ever built."
- Foothill inspires students to enjoy campus life and facilities, to become leaders, to get engaged in more than 60 clubs, varsity athletics and intramural teams, newspaper, radio station, cultural heritage months, and to participate in our elected student government which manages a half-million dollar budget.
- Outstanding campus facilities include leading edge Computer and Multimedia Labs, Broadcast Media Center, dental clinic, soccer and football stadiums, golf and tennis complex, Olympic-size swimming pools, art museum, Planetarium, bamboo garden, fantastic fitness facilities including dance and yoga studios, gym, indoor cycling, basketball and softball; and many award-winning buildings, such as Performing Arts Center and IDEA center, and a dedicated music recording/digital video/interactive design lab.
Exclusively for International Students:
New students participate in a mandatory orientation with comprehensive academic, immigration and cultural counseling.
Our program includes extensive staff support with full-time counselors on campus devoted to international students; with services such as academic counseling, immigration counseling, and admissions counseling.
Special activities are designed for students to make the best out of their experience in America, to expand horizons and meet new friends such as:
- Student Field Trips Around the Bay Area
- International Social Hours
- International Education Week
- Seasonal Holiday/Cultural Events (Lunar New Year, Hina Matsuri, Ramadan, Diwali, Dia de Los Muertos, etc.)
- Around the World in 80 Bites – Food Scavenger Hunt
- International Transfer Fair
- University Representative Visits
- University Campus Visits
- Volunteer Opportunities both on and off campus
- Free tickets to Celebrity Forum (with speakers such as George Takai, Jason Alexander, and Joseph Biden)
- Foothill International Alumni Association
We're Here to Help!
International Student Programs Office
Administration Building 1900 Room 1933
Connect with us on social media!