Student Health Services
General Medical Service
Come On In We're Open
Monday-Friday 9:00 - 3:00PM
Services We Provide On Campus
- Over the counter medications, Band-Aids, ice packs and condoms
- Free COVID-19 Test kits
- Telemedicine available
- Lactation Room
Services We Provide Off Campus
Instant Urgent Care locations:
3466 El Camino Real Santa Clara CA 95051
970 W El Camino Real Ste 8 Sunnyvale CA 94087
Please Inform Instant Urgent Care Staff you are a Foothill Student.
- Basic assessment, evaluation, treatment, and prescriptions for minor/episodic illnesses and injuries.
- *Physical Exams (Allied Health, International and Transfer students) which includes hearing and vision exams (NO DMV physicals)
- Sports Athletic Physicals
- Low cost diagnostic lab test and screenings performed at the health center for your convenience.
- Reproductive Care visits
- *Morning-After Pill
- *Immunizations — See types and costs
- *Smoking Cessation support
- *Screenings (blood pressure, HIV, STD’s, etc.)
- *Lab Tests (limited) including TB testing
When available, most services are included in your student health fee, while some are available at low costs.
*Services with asterisk may incur an additional cost.
What We Don't Provide
- Your student health fee does not cover hospital care, referrals to specialists, dental, vision, or emergency transportation.
- For these reasons, we strongly recommend you obtain supplemental health insurance. Learn about your choices
Are You Looking for Psychological Services & Personal Counseling?
If you are experiencing difficulties with academic pressure, isolation, loneliness, separation, relationships, stress, anxiety, depression, cultural adjustment, substance abuse or loss, Foothill College’s Psychological Services & Personal Counseling Center can help.
Drop-In Counseling: If you do not already see one of our psychological counselors and need a brief, drop-in session to get a campus or community referral, safety check, or a general question answered, please visit the center Monday-Thursday, 12 noon-1 p.m
For more information, visit the Psychological Services & Personal Counseling Center.
Please Contact Us!
Campus Center, Building 2100 Lower Level Room, 2126
COVID-19 Related Questions
Please submit all COVID-19-related information questions to email@example.com
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Closed 1–2 p.m. for lunch
December 19-22, 2023
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday - Closed
December 23 - January 2 - Closed