Digital Marketing Certificate Program
The Digital Marketing industry is growing and it’s growing fast. As we shop, search, learn, engage and socialize online, companies develop new tools to collect and analyze data, connect with customers and create new products and services.
Our Partnership with Facebook
Foothill College partnered with Facebook Inc. to create the Certificate of Achievement in Digital Marketing, which is now available to students.
This online academic certificate program develops capability with foundational digital marketing skills and tools, such as Facebook Ad Manager, Microsoft Excel, and Google Analytics
Through this program, you will be able to
- Acquire digital marketing skills and knowledge demanded by the fast-growing Digital Marketing industry and essential in obtaining entry-level marketing jobs.
- Participate in a project-based online learning environment sourced from industry experts.
- Experiment with digital tools using Facebook credits.
What does that mean for Foothill students?
It means there is a tremendous opportunity to get in the game.
Working in a growing industry translates to better jobs, faster advancement, greater financial rewards for employees with the right set of skills. The Certificate of Achievement in Digital Marketing program at Foothill College is designed to give students the skills they need to be competitive in this lucrative and exciting industry.
Six Core Courses
The 25-unit Certificate of Achievement in Digital Marketing includes six core courses offered throughout the academic year.
See the course catalog for detailed descriptions.
See the schedule of classes for courses offered this and upcoming term.
- BUSI59 Principles of Marketing
- BUSI57 Advertising
- BUSI59A Web Marketing
- BUSI59C Marketing Content Strategy and Branding
- BUSI59D Marketing Analytics and Performance Optimization
- BUSI59E Email Marketing
Contact Business and Marketing instructor Natasha Mancuso at 650.949.7577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.