Office of Student Affairs & Activities
Office of Student Affairs and Activities
About Our Office
The Office of Student Affairs and Activities provides experiences beyond the classroom that:
- reinforce classroom instruction and complement academic learning
- promote appreciation of cultural diversity
- improve the quality of campus life
- protect relevant rights of students
- contribute to building a sense of community on campus
Areas of Responsibilities
The Dean of Student Affairs & Activities has administrative oversight for the following programs, as well as student judicial affairs.
Select a Program Website for more Information
We're Here to Help!
Student Affairs & Activities Division Office
Campus Center, Building 2000, Room 2002
Report Academic Dishonesty and/or Disruptive Behavior