Partnerships and collaborations enable the Science Learning Institute to draw in resources for students' learning and development as well as to have a greater impact beyond the campus boundaries.
- K-12 partners
- Industry partners
- Higher education partners
- Community-based partners
Partner with Us!
We are looking for schools, companies, oragnizations, individuals, and institution that would be interested in
- providing summer and academic-year internships for students
- connecting employers as mentors for students
- collaborating to work on a grant-funded grant
- connecting efforts toward increasing diversity, equity, and inclusion in STEM
Please contact the SLI Director with ideas for potential connection and collaboration.