Welcome to the
SELECCIONE AQUÍ PARA TRADUCIR ESTA PÁGINA AL ESPAÑOL
Food Pantry e-Gift Cards
- Instead of picking up groceries on campus, students registered for services will receive an electronic gift card (e-Gift Card) for $50 to be used for the purchase of groceries— on an ongoing basis, funding permitting. Details to follow upon registration.
- Your e-Gift Card(s) may be used in-person at Walmart & Sam's Club and online at walmart.com.
FOOD PANTRY REGISTRATION
Students need to register once per quarter to receive e-Gift Cards for the quarter in which they would like to receive services.
1. Winter Application: Click Here to Apply
2. Once students register, enrollment and email will be verified. Please make sure email matches what is on MyPortal.
3. After enrollment and email is verified students will be added to the next distribution date (see dates below).
4. After students receive their e-Gift card they will need to submit their receipt, after the receipt has been verified (food only), students will be added to the next distribution date.
Instrucciones de Registro
1. Aplicacion disponible: Presione aqui para aplicar
2. Una vez que los estudiantes se registren, se verificarán la inscripción y el correo electrónico. Asegúrese de que el correo electrónico coincida con el de MyPortal.
3. Después de que se verifique la inscripción y el correo electrónico, los estudiantes se agregarán a la próxima fecha de distribución (consulte las fechas a continuación).
4. Después de que los estudiantes reciban su tarjeta de regalo electrónica, deberán enviar su recibo, después de que se haya verificado el recibo (solo alimentos), los estudiantes se agregarán a la próxima fecha de distribución.
Returning Food Pantry Students
Distribution Dates: Winter 2023
Note: Distribution dates subject to change or cancelled due to funding.
Cards are sent by the end of the day of the distribution date. This allows students to register or turn in receipts.
Note: The Foothill Pantry is not able to give retroactive cards.
Purchasing non-food items with the e-Card is not permitted.
Thank you to our Donors
A special thanks to the Assistance League® of Los Altos for their contribution and ongoing support to the Foothill Food Pantry. Thanks to donors like the Assistance League® of Los Altos, hundreds of students facing food insecurity are able to put food on their tables. To make a donation to the Food Pantry and support students in need, you may click HERE.
Local Community Resources
For hunger assistance within your local communities and information about CafFresh for Students, a state program that awards you up to $193 a month for groceries, see our list of community hunger support resources.
When you are experiencing hunger, you are not alone.
At Foothill College we strongly believe that no student should face hunger while pursuing their educational and career goals. However, an increasing number of students are facing food insecurity and we are committed to help.
CalFresh for Students
CalFresh: Need Money for Food?
Find out if you're eligible for CalFresh!
Monthly cash assistance for purchasing food
Provided via EBT debit card (looks like any other debit card)
Use it to buy groceries and fresh produce at participating stores, restaurants and farmers' markets
To find out if you qualify, get help with your application, or extend your eligibility, you can ask questions or get help via Zoom with a Foothill staff member. Please reach out to Sonia Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're Here to Help!
Food Pantry Team
Bldg 2000, Room 2004
Regular Office Hours
The Food Pantry Team works these days/times:
Mon-Thur: 8 a.m.– 5 p.m. (On-Campus)
Fri: 8 a.m.-3 p.m. (Virtual)
More Ways We Can Help
SELECT A LINK FOR DETAILS
Mental Health & Psych Services
Let us know what else you need or suggestions for building a better support community at Foothill. Please reach out by email at email@example.com and we'll reach back!