Hungry? We Can Help
Available to All Currently Enrolled Foothill Students
Foothill is fortunate to have opened a Food Pantry last fall thanks to partners Second Harvest Food Bank and the Community Services Agency. The Food Pantry provides groceries to any Foothill student enrolled in credit or non-credit classes who meets the self-reported income eligibility set by Second Harvest. But for students who don’t have a home where they can bring groceries and make meals, the Food Pantry is not a viable option. - See more at: https://foundation.fhda.edu/stories/FH_food_pantry.html#.WTH2qcm1t
The Gavilan College food pantry is a collaboration between Gavilan College CalWORKs, Fresh Success, Association Students of Gavilan College (ASGC), Second Harvest Food Bank and St. Joseph’s Family Center. The pantry is open all year long and serves the entire Gavilan College Community.
Foothill College offers students in need access to a selection of nutritional groceries at no charge.
In partnership with the California Hunger-Free Campus food grant, Associated Students of Foothill College (ASFC), the Foothill-De Anza Foundation and Whole Foods Market, our Food Pantry is open to all Foothill College students currently registered in courses.
Pre-Registration Is Here!
Hours of Operation
Pre-Registration Pick up/First Come First Serve
Wednesday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Visit the Food Pantry for a full bag of items (limited to 1 bag a week)
- Bring your own bag or use our free bags
- Visit early to find your favorite items
- If you are pre-registering submit your order by 10am on Friday to receive a bag the following week.
- check in at the Food Pantry counter, room 2009
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Express service: choose two (2) items only
- No bags please
- Find drinks and other single serve items like: yogurt, mini carrots, snack bars, cereal, frozen burritos
- Vegetarian options available
- Check in at room 2002, Student Affairs office
How To Check In For the Pantry
- Wednesdays check in at the Food Pantry counter, room 2009
- Other days check in at room 2002, Student Affairs
- Signage may direct you to an alternate room
- Bring your OwlCard with current quarter sticker
- Pick up your items
- That's it
Need An OwlCard?
- Visit the Smart Shop, room 2016, to pick up your OwlCard