Office of Finance & Administrative Services
Planning and Implementation
The Foothill 2021-2026 Facilities Master Plan (FMP) was developed through a joint effort with the Foothill-De Anza District Facilities, Operations and Construction Management Department.
Current projects can be reviewed on our Measure G & C Construction Updates page.
Facilities operations decisions fall under the Office of Finance and Administrative Services and the Revenue & Resources Committee.
Facilities Master Plan 2021-2026
Download the 2021-2026 FMP 109 Pages
Facilities Master Plan Archived Reports
- Download the 2016-17 FMP Update 22 Pages, 429KB
- Download the DRAFT 2016 FMP 204 Pages, 20MB
- Facilities Master Plan Presentation to ParC May 4, 2016 (PDF) 66 Pages, 6MB
- Facilities Master Plan Update 2014
Task Force Planning Meetings
- Facilities Planning Principle v2 DRAFT Nov. 21, 2016
- Email from Andrew LaManque Nov. 14, 2016
- FMP Background
- FMP Extracted Recommendations