How to Request Services
Schedule Accommodated Testing with ClockWork
Foothill College offers reasonable test accommodations to our registered Disability Resource Center (DRC) students with documented disabilities.
Schedule tests using Clockwork inside MyPortal.
- Students must first register with the Foothill Disability Resource Center (DRC) and also meet with a DRC specialist to determine eligibility.
- Eligibility for accommodations is based upon the nature of the disability and the course curriculum.
Foothill Disability Resource Center (DRC)
Room 5400 / Phone: 650-949-7017
Accommodations may include, but are not limited to the following: readers, scribes, alternate formats, oral examinations for essay tests, extended time, permission to write on an exam instead of a scantron, or a low distraction environment.
Accommodated Testing Service Locations
Main Campus, Testing & Assessment Center
Accommodated Testing Service Hours
- Monday-Tuesday 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday-Thursday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
The Testing & Assessment Center does not provide extended services during finals week.
Location: 12345 El Monte Road, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022, Room: 8212
Sunnyvale Center, Student Resource Center, Room 211
1070 Innovation Way, Sunnyvale, CA 94089