Are You Experiencing Difficulties With:
- Academic pressure
- Isolation and loneliness
- Family conflict or separation
- Friendship and love
- Stress and/or anxiety
- Substance use and abuse
- Depression and despair
- Death or loss
- Roommate disputes
- Cultural adjustment
It helps to get support when things seem overwhelming. As a student of Foothill College, free and confidential
personal counseling services are available.
Location:Campus Center, Room 2120 (On Lower Level)
Open House: October 7, 12 p.m. - 3 p.m. Download the PDF for more information.
Program Office Hours
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.;
Appointment Requests available 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Closed Wednesday from 1-3 p.m. for Clinical Staffing
Phone: (650) 949-7910
If using a cell phone, call (408) 924-8000
or go to Campus Police (Campus Center 2103).
If using a landline phone, dial 911
24 Hr. Telephone Helpline: Suicide and Crisis Service, toll-Free
- Foothill's Psychological Services & Personal Counseling Office is NOT a 24-hour program.
- Closed during every college holidays and breaks.