Are You Experiencing Difficulties With:
- Academic pressure
- Isolation and loneliness
- Family conflict or separation
- Friendship and love
- Stress and/or anxiety
- Substance use and abuse
- Depression and despair
- Death or loss
- Roommate disputes
- Cultural adjustment
It helps to get support when things seem overwhelming. As a student of Foothill College, free and confidential
personal counseling services are available.
Location:Campus Center, Room 2120 (On Lower Level)
SERVICE HOURS 2016-2017
REGULAR OFFICE HOURS
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Closed: Every other Wednesday from 9:30-11 a.m. for team meeting
Phone: (650) 949-7910
If using a cell phone, call (408) 924-8000
or go to Campus Police (Campus Center 2103).
If using a landline phone, dial 911
24 Hr. Telephone Helpline: Suicide and Crisis Service, toll-Free
- Foothill's Psychological Services & Personal Counseling Office is NOT a 24-hour program.
- Closed during every college holidays and breaks.