President Search 2022
To apply for this position, please visit the job announcement page and complete the required sections of the online application denoted with a red asterisk (i.e. Contact Information, Contact Details, Professional Experience, Education, Resume, Cover Letter, Work Authorization, How Did You Hear About Us, Diversity Statement, Certify Application (e-signature), Submit Application and Create an Account).
Attachments to Include
In addition, please attach the following two items to your application:
- A cover letter not to exceed five pages that addresses the minimum qualifications, desired attributes, experience and skills, and the challenges and opportunities facing the next Foothill College president; demonstrates your commitment to student equity; and describes your three most significant professional or academic accomplishments at the institutional level over the last five years, your role in them and what you learned from them
- A current resume including an email address and telephone number where we can reach you if selected
Application deadline is 5 p.m. Friday, Sept. 30, 2022. Position remains open until filled.
- For additional information, nominations or confidential inquiries, please contact Dorene Novotny at email@example.com or (253) 677-2250.
- For questions about the online Cornerstone application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Persons with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation to complete the recruiting and interview process should notify email@example.com no later than the closing date of the announcement.
- Professional references will be required if selected as a finalist.
- At that time, you will be asked to provide a reference list with the names, mobile and business telephone numbers and email addresses of your current supervisor, previous supervisor, two direct reports, two faculty members, two classified professionals and two community leaders who have worked with you, preferably in the last five years.
- The successful applicant will be required to provide proof of authorization to work in the U.S.
- Start date for the president’s position is negotiable.
District Mission Statement
The mission of the Foothill–De Anza Community College District is student success. We are driven by an equity agenda and guided by core values of excellence, inclusion, and sustainability. Every member of our district contributes to a dynamic learning environment that fosters student engagement, equal opportunity, and innovation in meeting the various educational and career goals of our diverse students. We are committed to providing an accessible, quality undergraduate education dedicated to developing a broadly educated and socially responsible community that supports an equitable and just future for California.
Foothill College President Search Questions
Contact Dorene Novotny for additional information, nominations or confidential inquiries.