Browser Log In From Foothill College Login Page
Type in the same college ID number and password that you use to log into MyPortal.
Browser Log In Through MyPortal
Before you log into MyPortal make sure to clear your browser's cache.
- Log in to MyPortal (https://myportal.fhda.edu) using your Campus Wide ID Number and Password
- Click on Apps located in the navigation menu on the left-hand side of the screen
- In the Faculty area:
- Click on the Canvas icon
- Click on the star to make it a favorite which will add it to your home page
- Click on "Log into Foothill Canvas"
Mobile Log In
You can download the Canvas App and log in to access your courses. If you are associated with different colleges that use Canvas, you can only log in to one college at a time.
Download the Canvas App
- Download the Canvas Teacher app on my Android device
- Download the Canvas Teacher app on my iOS device
Log in to the Canvas App
Logging out of Canvas
Using Canvas from a public computer
Please remember to log out of Canvas if you are using a public computer.
If you logged into Canvas through MyPortal you MUST log out of MyPortal, too. Logging out of Canvas does NOT automatically log you out of MyPortal.
I am in a different Time Zone
If you plan to access Canvas from a different time zone make sure to change the setting in Canvas so that it shows the right time zone for where you are located.