COVID-19 Health & Safety
Vaccines Outside the U.S.
Your record of vaccination must show that you received two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine—at least two weeks before coming to campus.
If you have only received one dose, you will need to file a medical exemption.
If you were vaccinated outside the U.S., Foothill is accepting the following vaccines based on CDC guidance on W.H.O. (World
Health Organization) approved vaccines.
As of December 31, 2021, WHO has listed the following vaccines for use:
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines (also known as Comirnaty, tozinameran)
- AstraZeneca-Oxford COVID-19 vaccines (also known as ChAdOx1-S, Covishield, Vaxzevria)
- Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine (also known as Spikevax)
- Sinopharm COVID-19 Vaccine (also known as BBIBP-CorV)
- Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccine (also known as CoronaVac)
Note: Sputnik Vaccine has NOT been approved as an alternate by the FDA or CDC.
Foothill Mobile App
Did you know? You can use the Foothill App to report a positive COVID test to the COVID team.Go to MyPortal > Apps > All Users > Mobile App > Download Foothill College App
Please Email Us!
Campus Center, Building 2100 Lower Level Room, 2126