Mission and Values
Responding to diverse community needs, the Community-Based Disabled Students Program exists, through innovative and comprehensive educational programs, to provide lifetime opportunities for continued growth, development, and involvement which enhance the quality of life of students with disabilities.
- Provide access to educational opportunities through academic programs offered at community-based sites
- Provide access to educational opportunities through vocational programs offered at community-based sites
- Offer classes to develop the maximum cognitive, physical, emotional and social potential of the individual
- Develop and upgrade job skills to meet the demands of competitive employment
- Provide an opportunity to learn skills to overcome specific limitations to achieve the highest level of independence
We're Here to Help!
Student Resources Center, Building 5400