Foothill College Ambassadors
Our Virtual Office is Open!
Due to the Santa Clara County Shelter in Place order, the Ambassadors Office physical office will be closed until further notice. However, we wil continue to provide services to students via email, phone, and video calls during regular business hours.
Feel free to contact us at 650.949.7241 or at email@example.com.
To empower a cadre of student leaders that cultivate on the job training, promotes & improves customer service, and ensures our students have the information they need to enroll, access key services, and successfully reach their educational and career goals.
- The Student Ambassador Program is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving and representing Foothill College.
- Student Ambassadors serve as a Foothill College representative and work at various Student Services locations and community events.
- Student Ambassadors are powerful advocates for resources and information to reinforce college and career mindset to their peers.
- Provide high-quality professional customer service to current and prospective students.
- Improve engagement and support students through a comprehensive peer-to-peer model.
- To build Ambassador’s personal and professional skills in the area of service leadership development.
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Ambassadors will gain professionalism and service leadership experience.
- Ambassadors will develop a comprehensive set of practical skills and tools to rely on through leadership practice. Such skills and tools include time management, meeting management, group dynamics, and team building.
Become a Foothill Ambassador!
Build your skills in leadership, customer service, public speaking, professionalism, critical thinking, service learning, teamwork, touring, communication, and much more.
Apply to be an Ambassador
We are looking for energetic student employees who want to build their service leadership skills. If hired, you'll serve as an ambassador in one of our Student Services departments.
- Past leadership experience or interest in leadership experience at Foothill College
- Current Foothill full-time student in good academic standing (2.0 GPA or higher), and meet employment critiria https://foothill.edu/financialaid/programs/employment.html
- Selected applicants will be contacted for in-person or online interviews
Download Descriptions, Applications & Steps to Apply
- Read the job descriptions below.
- Fill out the job application for your desired position (applications below)
- All Set! If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by the Ambassadors Program staff member.
Accepting Applications for Federal Work Study Students
Please Note: Pay rate for all Fall 2020 ambassador positions is $17 per hour.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 650.949.7241.