Our Radiologic Technology Program is affiliated with fourteen hospitals and clinics in the Bay area.
- Three clinical sites are located 42 miles north of Foothill College in San Francisco.
- Two sites are located in the city of Palo Alto.
- One site is located in the city of San Carlos.
- One site is located in the city of Fremont.
- Two clinical sites are located in close proximity to the Foothill Campus in nearby Mountain View.
- Five affiliates are located in San Jose with the Program's southern most clinical site located 59 miles South of Foothill College in the city of Hollister.
Training in Different Settings
During the 23-month program, students rotate through a variety of radiology departments where exposure to patient care, professional ethics, and direct instruction is provided by certified radiologic technologists.
- In summer and fall quarters of the first year, the clinical rotation is 4 months while each subsequent rotation runs for six months.
- At the time of graduation, students have been exposed to a variety of radiology modalities in the digital environment.
Rachelle Campbell, Radiologic Technology Program Director