New Student Orientation
Welcome New Students & Parents
Start Your Foothill College Experience
- STUDENTS: Join us online on Monday, Sept. 13, from 1-3 p.m. for the Associated Student of Foothill College (ASFC) Fall annual New Student Orientation (NSO). Afterwards, join us on campus on Tuesday, Sept. 14 for an NSO after party drive-thru event.
- PARENTS AND FAMILIES: Join us on Wednesday, Sept. 15, at 6:30-8 p.m. for a special Parent Orientation. Learn about financial aid and other services for your student.
- Need accommodations? Please contact the Disability Resource Center at 650.949.7017 or email email@example.com.
Join us for a virtual & in-person experience this year to welcome you to the Foothill family!
Join our Youtube Livestreamed NSO now! Being Live streamed on Monday, September 13th from 1-2:30 PM. Workshops will follow the online event!
Monday, Sept. 13
Learn about Foothill College's amazing programs and services and become empowered to thrive during your time at Foothill College. Hosted by ASFC President Fatai Heimuli, we will have a welcome address from Foothill President Thuy Thi Nguyen & ASFC student government leaders, engaging equity keynote motivational speaker Shay Franco-Clausen, Foothill College alumni speaker & Outreach Office Staff Member Adiel Velasquez, a student success panel, speakers from Psychological Services services and much more!
On Campus Drive-Thru Party
Tuesday, Sept. 14
11 a.m.-7 p.m.**
Come join the fun by driving through our beautiful Foothill College campus to receive
a goodie bag filled with school supplies & a to-go lunch! **NOTE: You'll sign up for
a 30-minute time slot when you RSVP.
What you can expect!
- A session on what every college student needs to know
- Information about on-campus programs and services available to Foothill students
- Learn how to get your OwlCard student ID
- Great entertainment
- Resource fair
- Cool prizes
If you require accommodations for a disability, please call the Disability Resource Center at 650.949.7017 by September 9 to make arrangements.
Got Questions? Contact Us!