Forms, Guides & Flow Charts
Forms for Courses
- New Course Proposal
- Distance Learning Application
- Stand Alone Approval Request
- Independent Study Contract
- Content Review for Requisites
- Cross-Listed Course Approval Request
Foothill GE Applications
- Area I - Humanities
- Area II - English
- Area III - Natural Sciences
- Area IV - Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Area V - Communication and Analytical Thinking
- Area VI - United States Cultures and Communities
- Area VII - Lifelong Learning
Please note that this is a temporary process, to be used only until the new permanent program creation process has been finalized.
New Program Templates
The Office of Instruction has created the following templates for department use when drafting the state-required Narrative document for a new program. Please use the appropriate template for your program type and complete all of the items and questions listed.
- Certificate of Achievement (workforce): for credit certificates assigned to a vocational TOP Code (identified with an asterisk in the TOP Code Manual)
- Certificate of Achievement (local): for all other credit certificates
- Noncredit Certificate: for all noncredit certificates; please consult the AVP of Instruction to determine whether your program should be a Certificate of Competecy or a Certificate of Completion (same template for both)
- AA/AS Degree (workforce): for all associate degrees assigned to a vocational TOP Code (identified with an asterisk in the TOP Code Manual) - excludes ADTs
- AA/AS Degree (local): for all other associate degrees - excludes ADTs
- Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT): please contact the Articulation Officer to begin working on an ADT
Guides & Flow Charts
The College Curriculum Committee meets 2–3:30 p.m. every other Tuesday in the President's Conference Room (ADM 1901).
Please note that, until further notice, CCC meetings will be held virtually via ConferZoom.
Eric Kuehnl, CCC Co-Chair, will distribute the meeting information and link to committee
members; if you would like to attend via Zoom, please email Eric: firstname.lastname@example.org
|View committee members.|
Please contact me!
Curriculum Coordinator Mary Vanatta