subpage flowers image


High School, ROP & Adult Education 

Through articulation we link, or articulate, our courses with high schools, regional occupational programs (ROP), adult education programs and other institutions. This process supports students starting career pathways or transfer planning at the high school level. 

Students, teachers and administrators must follow certain guidelines and submit required paperwork to articulate coursework. Follow the links provided below.

High School, ROP or Adult Education students 

High School, ROP or Adult Education teachers or administrators 

Foothill College faculty members or administrators

Additional Information

Frequently Asked Questions about High School/ROP/Adult Education Articulation

Foothill DeAnza CCD Board Policies for Credit by Exam and HS/ROP/Adult Education Articulation

California Policies & Regulations


Students walking up stair

We're Here to Help!

Evan Gilstrap, Articulation Officer