Student & Faculty Support Center
SFSC (on Hiatus Indefinitely)
Dear Campus Community,
It was a pleasure serving you!
Starting December 6th, all services provided by SFSC will be redirected to individual instructional division offices and deans. Please contact the appropriate division office and department for your needs.
LOCATION: Building 5200, Room 5211 (formerly Biology & Health Sciences)
REGULAR HOURS: Monday–Friday, 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
To better serve our students and faculty, instructional division support for students and faculty has been centralized into one location.
Effective July 15, all face-to-face, phone and email questions normally directed to individual instructional division offices and deans can be directed to this one office, which will remain open throughout the listed business hours.
Other Important Support Contacts
- Assessment & Testing: email@example.com
- Admissions & Records: Use the A&R Help Form
- Financial Aid: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Counseling: email@example.com
- Health Center, schedule a virtual appointment
- Psych Services: 650.949.7910 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disability Resource Center: 650.949.7017 or email@example.com
- Veterans Resource Center: 650.949.7912 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Canvas Help —833.300.3461
If you are not able to log into Canvas, submit a ticket using the Online Learning Help Desk.
Classroom Multimedia Equipment Help — 408.864.8324
Press 2 (during normal working hours of 7 a.m.–5 p.m. M-F)
Press 3 (after hours M–TH from 5–6:30 p.m.)
Locked Out of a Room — 650.949.7317