Schedule a Confidential Appointment
Three Options to Make an Appointment
- Call 650.949.7910
- Visit our office in Building 5400 to speak with our administrative assistant
- Request an appointment in MyPortal.
To make a request, see steps below for Before Your First Appointment .
Before Your First Appointment
- After your appointment is scheduled, log in to myportal.fhda.edu
- Select Apps on the left menu
- Under Students, select the Psych Services Student Portal app.
- Click on Forms to complete request an appointment time and complete the necessary paperwork before your appointment.
- Office closed Dec. 16-Jan. 3.
- Services resume Jan. 6.
- See community referrals for both urgent and non-crisis support.
- Monday–Tuesday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Wednesday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
Urgent and Drop-In Counseling
Brief 20-minute appointments available for urgent needs or quick questions answered.
In Case of an Emergency
Foothill College Psychological Services is NOT a 24-hour program.
Learn Stress Management Skills – Take CNSL 72Earn 3 CSU Transferable Units, Too! Enroll in CNSL 72: Stress, Wellness & Coping, offered fall, winter and spring.
We're Here to Help!
Psychological Services & Personal Counseling
Student Resource Center (SRC) Building 5400