Steps for Success
As your EOPS Counselors, we are here to use our skills, techniques, interventions, logic, and intuition to help you make decisions leading to successful college and life experiences.
We specifically help you with:
- Assist you with various issues relating to your academic, career, and personal development.
- Help you acclimate to the Foothill College environment and culture.
- Develop your educational plan, help you with your class selection, and guide you through registration.
- Work with you to develop career exploration strategies and assist you in deciding on a major and/or career.
- Walk you through the entire transfer process from selecting Universities to completing the application.
- Support you on a personal level with obstacles and challenges that can interfere with the pursuit of your academic goals.
- Teach college success courses to include Introduction to College and College Success and EOPS specific courses that provide you with the appropriate tools and skills to enhance your college experience.
- Refer you to the resources available on campus if needed.
EOPS Counseling Quick Questions
- Drop-in to see an EOPS counselor during the FIRST WEEK of each quarter and during priority registration for quick questions.
Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) Room 3600