Foothill College in partnership with Innovative Educators
2nd Annual Tech Conference
Leveraging Technology to Support Students, Faculty & Staff
Event Information & Details
- Check-In and pick up your nametag in front of Smithwick Theater, Building
1000. You will need to wear your nametag for access to breakfast and lunch.
- Free parking in all lots. Red, blue, yellow and green designated zones will be enforced.
- Shuttles for participants needing assistance to and from their cars are
available from Parking Lot 5 and Smithwick Plaza.
- The Exhibit Hall, located in the Toyon Room, in the Campus Center, Building
2100, will be open Friday, from 11:00am to 1:30pm.
- There is no smoking on the Foothill College campus. There are designated
smoking sites only in parking lots 1, 4, 5 and 8.
- For an emergency on campus, call 911 from any campus phone or 408-924-8000
from your cell phone to be connected with the Foothill Police dispatch center.
- Wireless Access @ Foothill College (http://www.foothill.edu/news/wireless.php)
- Foothill College offers GUEST wireless access to the Internet in the Campus
Center, Krause Center for Innovation and Library. Pull up your favorite browser,
then type in your email address to gain access to the wireless network. It's that simple.
- Conference contact on the day of the event: Casie Wheat, Executive Assistant
to the President, 650.949.7200.
- Be a part of the conference conversation and join the real time discussion
by including #leveragetech when you Tweet.