Data, Reports & Resources
College and District Data and Reports
Foothill College Institutional Research & Planning Resources
Foothill-De Anza Institutional Research & Planning Resources
- Fact Book Data – Includes demographic fact sheets for Foothill and the Middlefield Campus, high school participation rates, degrees and certificates history and WSCH trend information.
- FHDA Program Data Sheets – Includes enrollment, success, retention, and core metrics for departments and divisions.
- FHDA Research News - Results from district surveys and studies
- FHDA Research Results - Archive search by author and report topic
State and Regional Resources
- Accountability Reporting for the Community College (ARCC) - California statewide report on key indicators of college success.
- Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges — Western Association of Schools and Colleges -
Accredits associate degree granting agencies in the Western region of the U.S. Information about the accreditation process and the standards.
- American Community Survey - An ongoing survey that providesdata every year to help with federal and stateplanning and funding (more detailed data than decennieal census).
- Association for Institutional Research (AIR) - National professional association that connects institutional researchers and higher education professionals to support quality data and decisions for higher education.
- California Association for Institutional Research (CAIR) - Professional association of individuals engaging in Institutional Research and/or planning in Calofornia institutions of postsecondary education.
- California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office
- California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office DataMart – Official website for the Chancellor’s Office, the DataMart includes essential tables utilizing data from MIS reporting.
- California Department of Education – Data & Statistics
- California Postsecondary Education Commission (CPEC) -- CPEC is a citizen board that provides the Legislature and Governor with policy analysis and recommendations about higher education. Award information, transfer information (high school to college and community college to UC/CSU), and more are available.
- California State University Analytical Studies Data Library - Compiles student data from the 23 campuses of the California State University and disseminating statistical information about applications received, new enrollments, continuing enrollments, and degrees conferred.
- CalPASS – Official website for the state partnership between K-12 and the community colleges. A growing wealth of information, including GIS mapping.
- Community Economic Toolbox – This website provides a set of on-line tools that are standard in the field of community economic development. By selecting the state and then the county that you're interested in examining, you'll find information on labor trends and much more. In some of the tools you will be able to download data. Also see the list of other sources for more details on local economic analysis.
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC) - World's largest digital library of education literature.
- ESRI Zip Code Lookup - Uses geographic information system (GIS) technology to identify demographic trends locally, regionally, nationally.
- Index of Silicon Valley – Nationally recognized publication released by Joint Venture and the Silicon Valley Community Foundation measuring the strength of the economy and health of the community using approximately 40 indicators.
- Integrated Postsecondary Education System (IPEDS) - Federal source for data on colleges, universities, and technical and vocational post-secondary institutions in the United States.
- League for Innovation in the Community College - International organization specifically committed to improving community colleges through innovation, experimentation,and institutional transformation.
- Federal and National Organization's Resources - American Association of Community Colleges (AACC) Research.
Features academic resources, community college finders, research, and publications for higher education administrators and students worldwide.
- National Center for Educational Statistics (NCES) - Federal entity for collecting and analyzing data related to education.
- National Community College Council for Research and Planning (NCCCRP) - Organization that exists to serve institutional research and planning professionals in 2-year, postsecondary educational institutions and other persons with a special interest in community college research.
- Research and Planning Group – Professional association seeking to undertake high quality research, planning, and assessments that improve evidence-based decision making, institutional effectiveness, and success for all community college students.
- U.S. Census Bureau – An encyclopedic source of economic, demographic, and geographic data at the local, county, state, and national levels
- U. S. Department of Education - Provides information about the Department's offices, programs, information and assistance services, funding opportunities, and education statistics
- University of California StatFinder - Provides access to detailed data on undergraduate admissions, enrollment, persistence and graduation at the University of California. Summary data on financial aid is also available.
- Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE) Resources - Site includes publications, papers, and reports that relate to its 15-state region, including information on two-year and four-year institutions.