- Home >>
- Programs: Education
"Only 14 percent of middle-school science teachers practice what researchers consider high quality science teaching."
- Develop Service Learning to provide STEM topics to K-8.
- Develop STEM summer programs to engage high school grade 11-12 students using new Foothill programs.
- Develop integrated program for K-12 STEM teachers from CC to degree / credential.
- Krause Center for Innovation
- MERIT Program
- FAME Program
- Aurora & Cal Teach
- Encourage CC students to pursue STEM teaching careers in K-12
Potentially partnering with:
- Khan Academy
- Carnegie Foundation