EOPS Tutorial Services offers students tutoring on an individualized one-on-one basis.
Our purpose is to see that our students are offered "over and above" support in order
to achieve academic success.
EOPS Tutorial Services Hours
Monday-Thursday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm
If you are interested in receiving individualized one-on-one tutoring print
out the Tutor Request form
and the Contract of Commitment Agreement
and submit them to our office, located in room 8202
All students requesting tutoring are required to attend an EOPS Tutorial Services
Orientation prior to the appointed tutoring session.
EOPS Tutorial Services Drop-In Schedule
individualized tutoring will not be taken after the 7th week of class.
Are you interested in becoming a Tutor?
EOPS Tutor Application Packet & Information
If you are interested in becoming an EOPS Tutor, You must satisfy the following
- Receive an "A" grade or better in the course(s) you wish to tutor
- Be enrolled in at least 6 units or more during all quarters
- Complete the EOPS Tutor Application
and Letter of Recommendation.
- Possess good communication skills
- Be interviewed and Hired by the EOPS Tutorial Services Coordinator.
- Have completed the Foothill College Student Employment Packet. Go
- International students must also submit an "Evidence of On-Campus Employment"
letter to the International Student office and receive further instruction for employment.
Top of page
Last updated: January 24, 2017