|Student Learning Outcomes -|
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of business ethics, leadership and management.
- Students will display their research findings in their term project.
|Description - |
|A seminar in directed readings, discussions, and projects in business. Specific topics to be determined by the instructor.|
|Course Objectives - |
|The student will be able to: |
- analyze the topic in a skillful and thorough manner.
- discuss the topic critically with instructor and other students.
- explain the importance of the topic to the discipline.
- use new vocabulary relevant to the topic.
|Special Facilities and/or Equipment - |
|Course Content (Body of knowledge) - |
- Readings, discussion, and critical analysis of the various topics
- Use of primary, secondary and other important monographs as appropriate
|Methods of Evaluation - |
- Evaluation of class participation
- Discussion of research findings.
|Representative Text(s) - |
|Readings and texts selected by instructor to focus on specific project content. |
|Disciplines - |
|Method of Instruction - |
|Lecture, Discussion, Oral presentations, Demonstration. |
|Lab Content - |
|Not applicable. |
|Types and/or Examples of Required Reading, Writing and Outside of Class Assignments - |
|Written critical thinking cases or article analysis; through handouts and student research. |