Installment Payment Plan
Foothill College offers an installment payment plan for those unable to pay
thier balances in full. Students with balances from previous quarters are not
eligible. You can enroll in the quarterly payment plan through your
You will have the option to pay with a credit card. There is a $25 nonrefundable
processing fee to enroll in the quarterly payment plan. The processing fee is
only charged when you are enrolling in payment plan. The payment plan cannot be
reversed once signed.
Students who enroll in an installment payment plan will not be dropped for
The last day to sign up for the Spring 2017 installment plan is Friday, April 21.
About the Installment Payment Plan
- The payment plan is divided into three payments.
- $25 payment plan service fee is nonrefundable. Students will be charged the
service fee for each quarter they are enroll in a payment plan. Service fee will
be automatically reversed only when the BOG fee waiver is approved.
- Students taking classes at both De Anza and Foothill need to select a
separate plan for each college, each with a separate service fee.
- Payments will be adjusted if classes are added or dropped during the quarter.
- Installments will be automatically charged to the saved payment method on
the scheduled dates.
- Scheduled installment payment dates for the most current quarter are posted
inside the Bill Payment System.
How to enroll in the Payment Plan
Students without balance due from prior quarter(s)
and with a balance of $50 or more
for the current quarter are eligible to enroll in an installment plan.
- Log in to
MyPortal, click Pay
Now button under 'Registration' tab to enter the Bill Payment System.
- Click the
tab to enroll in a payment plan or view your current plan and payment schedule.
A&R Help Form
or call (650) 949-7331 if you have any questions.