This fall, complete the core courses you need for university transfer by enrolling in evening classes at the Foothill College Middlefield Campus in Palo Alto. Located just minutes from U.S. 101, Central Expressway and El Camino Real, Foothill’s Middlefield Campus offers you the same high-quality instruction, on-site student support services and access to popular core classes that fill up quickly at the Foothill Main Campus in Los Altos Hills.
Transfer Classes Available Weekday Evenings
• HLTH 21: Contemporary Health Concerns meets 5:30-8:20 p.m.; CRN #20910
• PSYC 40: Human Development meets TTh 6-8:15 p.m.; CRN #20406
• CHLD 1: Prenatal to Early Childhood meets Th 6-9:50 p.m.; CRN#21839
• CHLD 1: Prenatal to Early Childhood meets W 6-9:50 p.m.; CRN#20856
• CHLD 88B: Positive Behavior Management meets M 6:30-8:20 p.m.; CRN#20478
• CHLD 95: Health, Safety, Nutrition in Children's Programs meets T 6-8:50 p.m.; CRN#21843
• CHLD 51A: Affirming Diversity in Education meets T 6-9:40 p.m.; CRN#20905
Register for these courses just as you do for all other Foothill classes, by accessing your MyPortal.fhda.edu account. For late registration information, access www.foothill.edu/reg/fall13.php and www.foothill.edu/admissions.php.