In the News...
Deadline to Petition for Fall Graduation
Do Not Wait Until the Deadline; Schedule Your Petition Appointment Early
December 01, 2012
The deadline to petition for Fall Quarter graduation is Dec. 1. If you intend to graduate at the end of this quarter, you are responsible for scheduling the required 30-minute petition consultation
with a Foothill counselor online or by calling (650) 949-7423
. You must meet with a counselor to complete the petition. Schedule your appointment well before the deadline. Appointments fill up quickly; plan accordingly.
Petition to Graduate Deadlines
Petition for Graduation—Upon completion of required coursework, you may request to receive the A.A./A.A.-T/A.S./A.S.-T degree from Foothill College. You must complete a 30-minute petition for graduation consultation with a Foothill counselor and all transcripts of your college coursework at Foothill and/or other schools must be on file at Foothill College. The petition should be filed no later than the beginning of the quarter during which you plan to complete graduation requirements. Foothill confers degrees every quarter, and the annual commencement ceremony is presented in June. For more information, schedule a consultation with a counselor by accessing www.foothill.edu/counseling.
- Oct. 1: Deadline to petition for Fall Quarter graduation with AA-T/AS-T degree;
- Dec. 1: Deadline to petition for Fall Quarter graduation;
- Feb. 1: Deadline to petition for Spring Quarter graduation with AA-T/AS-T degree;
- March 1: Deadline to petition for Winter Quarter graduation;
- May 1: Deadline to petition for Spring Quarter graduation and have your name printed in the commencement program;
- June 1: Deadline to petition for Spring Quarter graduation; your name will not be printed in commencement program; and
- Aug. 1: Deadline to petition for Summer Session graduation.
—Foothill College Course CatalogPhone us at: (650) 949-7423Click here for more information.
Check this link for additional information: http://fhcounseling.foothill.edu/esars/counseling/eSARS.asp?WCI=Init&WCE=Settings
Special Notice: You must meet with a counselor to complete the petition; do not wait until the deadline. Schedule appointment well before the deadline; appointments fill up quickly; plan accordingly.