Don't get dropped from the courses you're looking forward to taking. Payment in full is due when you register for your Foothill classes, and when you add subsequent classes. Foothill College will drop you from classes for nonpayment of fees. To keep your seat in the classes that you’ve registered for, you must pay the entire balance due by Monday, Sept. 9. You’ll be dropped for nonpayment Sept. 10 and your seat will be given to another student. To pay fees or sign up for the payment plan, access your MyPortal.fhda.edu account.
• Log in to your MyPortal.fhda.edu account to pay your balance using a credit or debit card, or pay in person with check or cash at the Admissions & Records Office (Room 8101).
• You can choose the quarterly payment plan, which divides your balance due into three equal payments that will be collected during the current quarter. The first installment is due when you sign up for the plan.
• To enroll in the payment plan, log in to your MyPortal.fhda.edu account and follow the sign-up instructions.
• Payment plan installments can be made with a credit or debit card or by using your checking or savings account.
• There is a $25 fee to participate in the quarterly payment plan.
• If you have a prior unpaid balance on your Foothill account, you are not eligible to enroll in the payment plan.
You’re Responsible for Officially Dropping Your Classes
• If you choose not to attend your classes, you’re still responsible for initiating the official drop process.
• Log in to your MyPortal.fhda.edu account and follow the instructions to officially drop courses. You can also drop courses in person at the Admissions & Records Office (Room 8101).
• Failure to officially drop classes will result in assessed enrollment fees for which you are financial responsible, as well as failing grades on your college transcript.
Applying for Financial Aid? Read This!
• It may take several weeks during peak times such as the start of the quarter to process your FAFSA application; plan accordingly.
• If you’re applying for a BOG Fee Waiver, it can take several days to process; plan accordingly.
• Basic fees are not covered by the BOG Fee Waiver and must be paid by every student.
• The $25 fee to participate in the payment plan will be refunded to you if your financial aid request is approved (any type of federal or state financial aid, including BOG, Pell Grant and approved loans).
Answers to Your Questions—If you encounter problems or have questions, review the Admissions & Records website, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, call (650) 949-7325, or visit the Admissions & Records Office (Room 8101). For information, e-mail Foothill College Dean of Enrollment Services Nazy Galoyan at GaloyanNazy@foothill.edu.