Interim Associate VP of Finance and Administrative Services
Director of Facilties & Special Projects
What is Measure C?
On June 6, 2006, voters in the Foothill-De Anze Community College District's service area approved by a 65.69% margin a $490.8 million bond (Measure C).
This measure will enable the District to:
- Upgrade electrical, heating, ventilation systems, fire/seismic safety;
- Repair leaky roofs;
- Improve disabled access;
- Repair/expand classrooms;
- Upgrade technology; and
- Repair, construct, acquire, equip buildings, classrooms, libraries, sites, science/computer labs.
Read the 2013-2014 annual report to the community.
Visit the Measure C Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee website for additional
Measure C Design Projects
- B1900 HVAC Improvements
- Lot 5 B Modular Removal/Additional Parking
- Replacement of Modular 4051
Measure C Design Projects On Hold
Measure C Construction Projects
- District Office Building
- Building 2500 Roof Replacement
Measure C Construction Update
All major projects have been completed with the exception of the new district office building, which is scheduled to start January 2017.
Use this bulletin to identify NEW LOCATIONS for recently relocated programs and personnel offices.
Personnel Office moves on Main Campus
Personnel Office moves to new Sunnyvale Center
- Equity Group
- Elaine Kuo
- Kelaiah Harris
Top of page