Early Start: Foothill Summer English for Admitted Fall Students
June 29 – August 14, 2015
Finish your studies at Foothill one quarter early! Get a head start on your required English classes in the summer!
Download the Early Start Brochure 2015
Early Start Benefits:
- Get a head start on your required English classes
- Take the English placement test early
- Register for Fall classes early
- Adjust to living in the U.S. and studying at Foothill College
- Small classes with personal attention
Requirements and Application Procedure:
- You must be accepted for the Fall quarter and are required to take 10 units minimum of ESL coursework.
- To apply, submit an International Student Application
along with required admission documents,
Early Start Reply Form, a
$75 application fee and a
$60 shipping fee.
- Submit proof of English proficiency (official scores): TOEFL: 500 PBT, 61 IBT, IELTS: 6.0 or iTEP 4.
- International students must have completed secondary school/high school before the start of Summer ESL courses. Submit official transcripts.
- Admitted students will receive a Letter of Admission and I-20.
- Need an updated I-20? Please send us the Early Start Reply Form.
- Completed Application and Early Start Reply Form due by:
Overseas Applicants — June 1, 2015
Students in the U.S. — June 22, 2015
All application documents must be submitted by the due date.
Report to Foothill International Office on Monday, June 15 at 10 a.m.
No late arrivals.
Regular tuition fees for 10 units. Tuition must be paid upon arrival as soon as you register for classes.
Mandatory health insurance is required. See Costs to Attend page.
Foothill College does not provide dormitories or housing arrangements. Homestay information
is available at www.isphomestays.com/program/nca.html. For more housing options, please
For more information about Early Start and Fall Admission please
contact International Admissions Coordinator Maria Sandone at
firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-650-949-7293.