Five Easy Steps to Apply to Foothill College
Mail all application documents to:
- Complete, sign, and submit the application with a copy of your passport and a recent photograph.
- Submit proof — of English proficiency: TOEFL 61iBT/500, IELTS 6.0, iTEP 4 or another test. Our ETS code is 4315.
- Financial Statement — Submit an original bank letter (dated within the last 6 months) verifying a minimum of the total estimated cost.
- Transcripts Submit original secondary and post-secondary transcripts, including U.S transcripts. All documents must be in English.
- $75 USD Application Fee (non-refundable) and $60 USD Shipping Fee. The shipping fee will only be charged if we express mail documents outside of the United States.
12345 El Monte Road
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
If you are applying to a Biology or Health program, you must follow a separate application procedure.
Foothill does not evaluate foreign transcripts for course waivers or to transfer credits.
If you are an F-1 student from another school and are interested in concurrent enrollment, follow these steps.