Faculty Multimedia Lab
Equipment - Software - Streaming Media
Room 3610, behind the Library and the Student Media Center
Lab Use Policy
- Please sign in when using the lab during drop in hours
- No food/drinks permitted inside the lab.
- For one-on-one training make an appointment with the Technology Training Specialist via e-mail or the online appointment request.
- It is expected that lab equipment will be used according to its intended purpose.
- Lab software is the property of Foothill College. It is available for use in the lab under the license of each application. It is NOT available for copy or transfer.
- By accessing the Multi Media Faculty Lab, you are agreeing to abide by the law regarding Copyright, Fair Use, and the TEACH Act in creating course materials.
- By accessing the Multi Media Faculty Lab you are agreeing to comply with ADA 508 accessibility requirements. Lab staff can help you make your materials accessible.
- Checkout equipment as available, or by reservation.
- Fill out the Faculty Check In Form.
- Staff must verify any equipment to be in working order on checkout or return.
- Lab staff must initial all checkouts and returns.
- Overdue Policy
- Should equipment become overdue for return, the borrower will be contacted by telephone and e-mail.
- If late equipment is not returned with 5 working days of the due date, the Dean of Foothill Global Access will be notified.
- Should any borrower fail to return equipment, his or her borrowing privileges will be suspended.
- Should any borrower return equipment that is damaged, he or she must complete the damage report form and submit it to the lab for review.