Foothill College Fine Arts Division Practice Room Policy
- Access to the practice rooms may be granted to students enrolled in Foothill
College Music Classes at the discretion of the Division Dean. Access to
the practice rooms for all other Foothill students is considered on a case
by case basis by the Division Dean.
- Electronic keys to the practice rooms are checked out during the
first 2 weeks of each quarter. No keys will be checked out after the first
two weeks for any reason.
- Students must print out and sign the Practice Room Contract.
Students must print this form, fill it out, and bring it to the division office. This contract will be on file in the Division Office.
- Practice rooms are now available for rental to non-music students and to the public. Please read and fill out
the Piano Room Rental Agreement
and Liability Form
and return them to the Fine Arts Division Office, room 1701. For more information, please contact
the Division Office at (650) 949-7262
- There is a $10.00 deposit for the electronic key, which will be returned at the
end of the quarter when the key is returned. We only accept checks and Money Orders (No cash).
- Access privileges may be revoked at any time for failure to adhere to the Foothill Student Code of Conduct,
available at http://www.foothill.edu/services/conduct.php.
- Smoking, drug use and alcohol use is strictly prohibited. Students who violate this policy will be referred to the Student Affairs Office for disciplinary action, which may result in expulsion.
- Once practice room access has been revoked, it will not be reinstated for any reason. Subsequent enrollment will
not reinstate practice room privileges.